I Pledge To Be Your
Partner in Creating a Successful Event
“Before I take the stage to enthrall, educate and entertain your audience, I’ll take off my tie... and partner with you. You may count on me to be at your side during the planning process... the unglamorous behind-the-scenes preparations that lead to a superior outcome. Your audience may never know how many hours of work we’ll both be putting in before the short on-stage performance. After three decades of partnering with planners like yourself, I know how hard you’ll be working, and my aim is to make my presentation the easiest part of your job.”
When we confirm your event, I’ll provide you with
- Timeline checklist to be sure we cover every detail in plenty of time with no last-minute panic or missing pieces
- Publicity photos for your use
- Articles for your internal publications to help promote the event
- “Blurbs” of varying length for your promotional copy
- Room setup information and A-V support
- Specific verbatim introduction for my presentation
Email or call me with any questions or concerns
George@GeorgeWalther.com | 425-255-2900
Whether you’ve been arranging major events for decades, or you’ve suddenly inherited the task of “lining up a speaker,” my aim is to make this process very easy for you.
Here’s my fundamental goal: As my program ends and the audience applauds, I want to see you at the back of the room, beaming with pride at what you’ve arranged, thinking to yourself, “He reassured me from the start that the whole process leading up to this moment would be smooth, and he was right.” Then, I want to see audience members, and the person to whom you report, all gather ‘round to compliment you on your speaker selection.
I pledge to make your success my ultimate objective.